- Audio Commentary with Producer/Director Richard Franklin
- Kangaroo Hitchcock: The Making of "Road Games" - Featurette with Producer/Director Richard Franklin and Actor Stacy Keach
- Uncut 'Not Quite Hollywood' Interviews with Jamie-Lee Curtis, Stacy Keach, Grant Page, Richard Franklin, Everett De Roche,Vincent Monton & Tom Burstall
- Newly-Discovered Two Hour lecture on the Making of Road Games from Richard Franklin, Barbi Taylor & Brian May - 20/11/1980
- New Extensive Gallery accompanied by Essay written by Fangoria writer Lee Gambin: Gallery of stills, Production Shots, Storyboards, Newspaper Reviews, Promotional & Artwork Materials
- Featurette on 4k Telecine Transfer by Roar Digital featuring SD-to-HD Comparisons, Quality Approval & Interview with DoP Vincent Monton
- 1981 Interview with Richard Franklin
- 2001 Audio Interview with Richard Franklin
- New Audio Interview with Road Games Lead Actor Stacy Keach
- New Audio Interview with Road Games Stunt Co-ordinator & Actor Grant Page
- HD Theatrical Trailer
Stacy Keach is Pat Quid, a loan trucker who always plays games to keep his sanity on long hauls through the desolate Australian outback. Jamie Lee Curtis is a free - spirited hitchiker looking for excitement with a game of her own. And somewhere up ahead, on the lonliest highway in the world, is a psychopathic killer - a latter day Jack the Ripper, whose game is picking up young female hitchhikers, raping, killing and dismembering them before burying their remains on the desolate Nullabor Plains. But when Quid's innocent curiosity turns into amateur sleuthing, the killer decides to raise the stakes... and the rules of this road take some very deadly turns.
Director: Richard Franklin
Cast: Stacy Keach, Jamie Lee Curtis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.