- All NEW - Raw! Real! Quick! - An interview with legendary stuntman Grant Page
- First official release
- Original soundtrack CD
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director Brian Trenchard-Smith with actor Hugh Keays-Byrne and Stunt Director Grant Page
- Extended interviews from Not Quite Hollywood with Writer/Director Brian Trenchard-Smith, Executive Producer David Hannay, cast members George Lazenby, Rebecca Gilling and Roger Ward, 2nd Unit Cameraman John Steele - and with added interview with Cinematographer Russell Boyd and 1st AD Hal McElroy
- The Stuntmen (1973): A 50 minute documentary by Brian Trenchard-Smith
- Kung Fu Killers (1974): A 75 minute TV special featuring Grant Page and George Lazenby directed by Brian Trenchard-Smith
- Behind-the-scenes footage
- Press conference and opening night newsreel footage
- Trailers from Hell trailer with commentary
- Alternative trailer
- HD theatrical trailer
- All new - Brian Trenchard-Smith trailer reel
Our newest release and volume #9 for our Ozploitation Classics collection is The Man from Hong Kong (1975). This release includes all new extra features, limited O-ring packaging, artwork, and the original soundtrack CD.
A true Ozploitation classic, featuring extraordinary car chases, dangerous stunts and incredible set pieces from Grant Page, The Man From Hong Kong (AKA The Dragon Flies) also stars Bill Hunter, Frank Thring, Rebecca Gilling, and Ros Speirs.
The Far East picks a fight Down Under in The Man From Hong Kong, a cult martial arts action extravaganza from Ozploitation legend Brian Trenchard-Smith (Dead End Drive-In, Turkey Shoot, and BMX Bandits).
When Hong Kong Inspector Fang Sing Leng (Jimmy Wang Yu, Master of the Flying Guillotine) travels to Sydney to interview drug trafficker Win Chan (martial arts star and director Sammo Hung) he is flung into an international investigation destined to test his mettle and might.
Teaming up with Aussie Detectives Grosse (Hugh Keays-Byrne, Mad Max, Fury Road) and Taylor (Roger Ward, Turkey Shoot), Fang soon discovers a cunning connection between Win Chan's drug imports and larger-than-life local gangster Jack Wilton (George Lazenby, James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service).
Determined to get his man, Fang will stop at nothing – bringing all manner of mayhem to the streets in a full-on fist fighting spectacle of explosive proportions.
Director: Jimmy Wang Yu, Brian Trenchard-Smith
Cast: Jimmy Wang Yu, George Lazenby, Hugh Keays-Byrne
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.