- Audio Commentary by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas and Josh Nelson
- This Is My House: Interview with Essie Davis
- The Sister: Interview with Hayley McElhinney
- Don't Let It In: Interview with producer Kristina Ceyton
- Conjuring Nightmares: Interview with producer Kristian Moliere
- Shaping Darkness: Interview with editor Simon Njoo
- If It's in a Name or in a Look: Interview with production designer Alex Holmes
- The Bookmaker: Interview book designer Alexander Juhasz
- Ba-Ba-Ba...Dook!: Interview with composer Jed Kurzel
- Monster: Short Film
- They Call Him Mister Babadook: The Making Of
- There’s No Place Like Home: Creating the House
- Special Effects: Stabbing Scene
- The StuntsIllustrated Evil: Creating the Book
The Babadook is now in 4k Ultra HD with many special features – including 8 interviews with producers, cast and crew.
Where there is imagination, there is darkness and from within that darkness lurks a being of unfathomable terror... close to home. Amelia (AFI Award winner Essie Davis, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, The Slap) is a single mother plagued by the violent death of her husband. When a disturbing storybook called ‘The Babadook’ turns up at her house she is forced to battle with her son’s deep-seated fear of a monster. Soon she discovers a sinister presence all around her.
A chilling tale of the unseen and otherworldly in the haunting tradition of The Conjuring and The Orphanage, Jennifer Kent’s visceral journey into the heart of fear itself is as terrifying as it is believable.
Director: Jennifer Kent
Cast: Essie Davis, Noah Wiseman, Hayley McElhinney, Daniel Henshall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.