- Audio Commentary with Director Rolf de Heer & Star Nicholas Hope
- Christ Kid, You’re a Weirdo - Interview with Rolf de Heer
- Being Bubby - Interview with Nicholas Hope
- Popcorn Taxi Q&A with Nicholas Hope
- 25th Anniversary Q&A with Nicholas Hope & Natalie Carr
- Confessor Caressor - Short Film
- Stills Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- Binaural Headphone Recording
Confined to a two-room slum for his whole life, Bubby (Nicholas Hope, Book Week) knows only of the existence of himself and his mother (Claire Benito, Robbery Under Arms), a religious freak who shares the bath, and her bed, with her son. But when Bubby’s long-lost father (an alcoholic priest, played by Ralph Cotterill - The Proposition) returns home, and to his wife’s bed, the jealous Bubby is driven to head out into the world.
Abused and exploited by everyone from feminists to prison inmates, a policeman, animal lovers and the Salvation Army, Bubby, armed only with the few phrases he’s learnt from his mother, has a tough entry into an inhospitable world. But others soon warm to this innocent idiot savant, and Bubby starts to find a place in the poisoned world from which he was confined. An international art-house hit that won best film at the Venice Film Festival, Bad Boy Bubby is director Rolf de Heer’s (The Tracker, Dingo) cult comedy masterpiece.
Director: Rolf de Heer
Cast: Nicholas Hope, Claire Benito, Ralph Cotterill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.