- Audio Commentary with Director James Ashcroft
- Making-Of Featurettes including ‘Into The Dark’ with Cast & Crew
- ‘Characters, Cast & Craft’ with writers James Ashcroft and Eli Kent
- ‘Enabling The Dark’ with producers Desray Armstrong, Catherine Fitzgerald and Mike Minogue
- Extended Interview with Daniel Gillies
- Trailer with optional commentary by trailer editor Jarret Gahan
- TV Spots
- Pigs short film
- BTS Image Gallery
Coming Home in the Dark had its world premiere at the 2021 Sundance Film Festival in the Midnight section – and is based on the award-winning 1995 short-story of the same name by Owen Marshall.
A family trip through the New Zealand wilderness turns into a nightmare when they're suddenly confronted by a pair of drifters in this Sundance thriller starring Daniel Gillies (THE ORIGINALS) and Miriama McDowell (WARU).
Winding down a desolate road through an endless valley, Alan and Jill stop their car to take their teenage boys on a hike through the New Zealand wilderness. As they rest for a picnic at a clearing overlooking the water, two ominous-looking drifters appear out of nowhere, silently surrounding the peaceful clan and radiating a threat of imminent danger. With a swift act of violence, these men take the family by force, a seemingly random decision that sets them all on a maddening collision course with the ghosts of their pasts – from which there is no escape.
Director: James Ashcroft
Cast: Daniel Gillies, Erik Thomson, Miriama McDowell, Matthias Luafutu
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.