- INTRODUCTION BY DIRECTOR BRUCE BERESFORD
- AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR BRUCE BERESFORD, SCREENWRITER ALFRED UHRY AND PRODUCER LILI FINI ZANUCK
- "MISS DAISY AND HER DIRECTOR" 2018 INTERVIEW WITH BRUCE BERESFORD (21:53) [1080P]
- "1989 VINTAGE MAKING-OF" FEATURETTE (6:15)
- INTERVIEW CLIPS (MORGAN FREEMAN, BRUCE BERESFORD, ALFRED UHRY, JESSICA TANDY)
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTES (FOUR CLIPS)
- PRODUCTION NOTES
- SD THEATRICAL TRAILER
- CAST & CREW BIOS
Acclaimed by critics and winner of four Academy Awards®, including Best Picture, Driving Miss Daisy is a heartwarming story of a most unlikely friendship, written by Pulitzer Prize winner Alfred Uhry and directed by Bruce Beresford (Mao’s Last Dancer).
When 72 year-old Daisy Werthan (Jessica Tandy in an Academy Award® winning performance) crashes her car, it’s cause for her son Boolie (Dan Aykroyd, Ghostbusters) to step in and arrange for a chauffeur. Mild-mannered Hoke (Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption) is the man for the job, having driven for a local judge. But yearning for her independence, resentment gets in the way of their professional relationship as Daisy stubbornly clings to the past.
However, Hoke is a man of gentle means and gentler persuasion and endears himself to ‘Miss’ Daisy, forging a remarkable 25 year friendship, a friendship destined to survive the changing social landscape deep in the American South.
Director: Bruce Beresford
Cast: Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy, Dan Aykroyd, Patti LuPone, Esther Rolle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.