- Director’s Commentary by Gabriele Muccino
- Making Pursuit: An Italian Take on the American Dream
- Father and Son: On Screen and Off
- The Man Behind The Movie: A Conversation with Chris Gardner
- Inside the Rubik’s Cube
- Musical Performance: "I Can"
Life is a struggle for single father Chris Gardner (Will Smith, Men In Black). Evicted from their apartment, he and his young son (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith, The Karate Kid) find themselves alone with no place to go. Even though Chris eventually lands a job as an intern at a prestigious brokerage firm, the position pays no money. The pair must live in shelters and endure many hardships, but Chris refuses to give in to despair as he struggles to create a better life for himself and his son.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.